Lowell Mass. Bottle Show Find

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
justglass.

I love your find, are you going for blood (bottles) now?
I meant to comment in my post but I guess I forgot.
Sorry, I wasn't intending a hijack or anything.
Eric

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Buffalo had some truly great bottles,...with our close proximity, we happen across them fairly often,...Bram, If I see a nice example (of the Ransom's) I'll keep you in mind.

8ACFD4B615DC4E7FB152EE6AFEF8DC13.jpg

*Picture credit Digger O'Dell

Attachments

• 8ACFD4B615DC4E7FB152EE6AFEF8DC13.jpg
    8ACFD4B615DC4E7FB152EE6AFEF8DC13.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 74

GlassKeeper

Reaction score
Justglass I like the King Of The Blood bottle you bought, it has really nice color. We spent 2hr and 40 min to get there and I came home empty handed. I did get to see some really nice glass and talk to some dealers I know. The bottles I saw at a good price were bottles I already had. The ones I liked were priced too high for me to even consider buying. Thats what happens when you have a passion for old duck decoys and hunting memorabilia. I have to admit I did go there looking for a certain flask and when I couldn't find one I thought I would save my money for the Keene Bottle Show. I don't think Keene will be any cheaper, but they will have more to pick from. Well anyway I had a really good time.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
GlassKeeper
You can usually dicker. Did you do the "early bird" price. Maybe it got bought out first thing. Try posting a wanted for your flask.

GlassKeeper

Reaction score
I don't pay the early bird price to get in, I would rather put the extra money into a nice bottle. For me the price of 15.00 or 20.00 dollars to get in will make the difference of buying a nice bottle or going home empty handed. I think a lot of nice deals go down before they even open the doors. As for dickering on the price, thats the fun part but the price has to be reasonable for me to even ask about it. I buy only for my own collection, but if I sell it I want to get close to what I payed for it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday