Maine Hutch question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Andrewt

Reaction score
I know the Stockton(Spings) is rare but I've heard and read( I tried to find the post here but couldn't maybe it was on another forum?) a few years back it is really rare with only 5 known examples, is this true? Thank you in advance! - Andy

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site, can some one tell me how to post.Thanks,-John

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
To post a new discussion?
You go to one of the topics, click on the upper left "Post New Thread," add a title, then go into the text area and type.To upload pics from your computer, click "Upload Files" in your new topic.
To upload pics from a post (reply,) click "Open Full Version," then to the right you'll see a picture icon with sun in blue sky, grass and a tree. Click it, click "From Gallery/Upload," "Upload images from your computer," and select images. When pics won't upload due to size limits, open a pic in Microsoft Paint if you have it, click Image, click Resize/Skew, and change Horizontal and Vertical to 20. Save, and come back here to upload photos. If it's been within 9 minutes of posting a reply or new thread, you can click "Edit" at the bottom right of the box and change text/upload photos that failed to upload.
When they fail to upload, at the bottom of your reply/new post, it will say in red something like, "Image failed to upload. See reasons below." Tends to be a size issue. Horizontal pics are best, for vertical gets squished. You can attach up to 3 photos here.

If you're on a phone, I cannot help you. Welcome here. :)
I'm the crazy bear called Yogi.

Attachments

• 331bd1b5c98541018c5fb2cfa3394e8d.jpg
    331bd1b5c98541018c5fb2cfa3394e8d.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 85

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960