maine hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey folks -- and especially all you Maine diggers and collectors who frequent this site:

A good friend of mine is looking for a Maine hutch to complete his 50-state collection. It's the last he needs. He's the VP of our Hawaii bottle club and a stand-up guy. I know he's definitely looking to buy, but may possibly be willing to trade if he has something you're interested in. And he doesn't only have Hawaii stuff; he has a good Western whiskey collection, mainland sodas, etc. -- he's also lived in Vegas before and collects all kinds of stuff.

You can let me know, or you can contact him directly. His name is Derek Espiritu, and here's his email: bodekhawaii@aol.com

Thanks in advance.

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hi Brandon -

I think I have an extra Maine hutch that I could part with - I won't be able to check for sure till this weekend - I'll let you know if I'm able to put my hands on it.

-Sam

Sam_MaineBottles

Reaction score
Hi Brandon -

Took a quick look last night for the Maine hutch I thought I had but couldn't find it. Then I remembered this afternoon on my way home from work that I sold it back in April at the bottle show in Portland - bummer. I know of one for sale at a group antique shop in the area from J. A. Wallis of Bangor, ME - but it's priced rather high I think - it was in the $30 to $40 price range. Let me know if your friend is interested though, I could pick it up.

There are only seven bottlers from Maine that I know of that used hutch bottles - I have examples from six of them, I've been looking for one from the seventh bottler for a few years now - someday!

- Sam

leebran20

Reaction score
Hey Sam: Thanks much. I sent you an personal email regarding your last message. Look forward to hearing if you're able to get it.

Brandon

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75