Manchester Ginger Beer Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

shopgoodwill

Reaction score
Hello my much more knowledgeable collectors. I picked up what I believe to be an 1800s Ginger Beer stoneware bottle. I have seen others with a similar emblem with the TRADE REGISTERED MARK MANCHESTER, but different manufacturer (Daviers & Son). The bottle is about 7-1/4" X 2-7/8". In the photo, the top of the spout appears blue, but it is just a darker brown. I can't make out the name, and I hope someone can help with the name and approximate age. Thanks!

Attachments

• Manchester 1.jpg
    Manchester 1.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 75
  • Manchester 2.jpg
    Manchester 2.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Manchester 3.jpg
    Manchester 3.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 68
  • download113.jpg
    download113.jpg
    362.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

East_Tn_Bottle_Guy

Reaction score
Hello my much more knowledgeable collectors. I picked up what I believe to be an 1800s Ginger Beer stoneware bottle. I have seen others with a similar emblem with the TRADE REGISTERED MARK MANCHESTER, but different manufacturer (Daviers & Son). The bottle is about 7-1/4" X 2-7/8". In the photo, the top of the spout appears blue, but it is just a darker brown. I can't make out the name, and I hope someone can help with the name and approximate age. Thanks!
I think it says Robinuttall. I'm by no means an expert on stoneware bottles, but I would say late 1800s?

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snidelis