Maybe the cover for the bell, on a bike?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBottles

Reaction score
Thanks for getting back to me, gave me an idea on where to look for more information.
Actually I had either "antique" or "vintage" in there as well, I doubt you'd have any luck without that. Also it was referred to as a "winder" or "automatic" bell, but I didn't have much luck searching for those terms so not sure if that's the correct term for this type of bell.

FELIX GORDILLO

Reaction score
Before I ruin it trying to clean it, or throw it out. I don't know anything about bikes but seems like it would be a good original piece to have if that's what it is. Any thoughts.
It looks like a picture of an early American Flag, and the item seems to be a cover to a bike bell ringer, that is what it looks like to me but I am not an expert.

Sitcoms

Reaction score
Actually I had either "antique" or "vintage" in there as well, I doubt you'd have any luck without that. Also it was referred to as a "winder" or "automatic" bell, but I didn't have much luck searching for those terms so not sure if that's the correct term for this type of bell.
Would've never guessed something that thick would've been a part of a bell. Excellent detective work!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2