medicine bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ncacman

Reaction score
does anybody know if this bottle is rare or the value? cain-sedberry drug co. the rexall store Wetumpka,ala clear-hand-made top 6 9/16 tall # on sideI will post pics later. file is too large to upload

epgorge

Reaction score
Probably worth about $1-10 dollars or maybe more to someone from Wetumka, AL. It would be called a pharm or pharmaceutical bottle, sometimes called a druggist bottle. I started to collect every one from my state and found, A: a hard list to acquire and B: a lofty goal, as most towns have at least one pharmacy in them. The larger ones have many and through the years those names change. The colored ones would be worth much more and if you find any with Ter or Territory on them, it means it was a druggist in a place not yet a state. Those, too, are worth much more.What I do like about collecting those type bottles is the space. They are usually much smaller bottles. You can find family sized and those are usually more collectible so they go for more money. Hope this helped.Joel

andy volkerts

Reaction score
I would say that is a really good price for a 1920s vintage drugstore bottle, as that is about when Rexall startedand they used corkers up until the early thirties.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter