Melrose Dairy Ormond Beach FL

Beeron

This is probably one of my favorite bottles. My grandmother gave me one a couple of years ago and I just found another at an antique store. A lot of my family was born and raised in and around Ormond Beach as was I and this is where they got their milk back in the day.

20210614_203647.jpg
20210614_203706.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

This is probably one of my favorite bottles. My grandmother gave me one a couple of years ago and I just found another at an antique store. A lot of my family was born and raised in and around Ormond Beach as was I and this is where they got their milk back in the day.

View attachment 226443View attachment 226444
I have relatives in Ormond Beach. Haven't been there in years. Is driving still allowed on the beach? Thanks for the milk and the memories.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Toma777

One of my brothers lives outside of Tampa. I've only driven through Daytona. I enjoyed spending time in the Keys. The furthest south I lived was Myrtle Beach, and I remember finding black sharks teeth on the beach.

ROBBYBOBBY64

One of my brothers lives outside of Tampa. I've only driven through Daytona. I enjoyed spending time in the Keys. The furthest south I lived was Myrtle Beach, and I remember finding black sharks teeth on the beach.
I have relatives in Myrtle Beach. I love the pier.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rivermstr74