Milk bottle question

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

delphinis

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I have a question I was hoping someone could help me with. I acquired a 1 Quart milk bottle from Craig's list for $3. It a local from a nearby town. It reads "Greycroft Farm Wenham"(Mass) and is in mint condition with a glass "sanitary milk cover" lid. It's a typical slug plate milk. Unfortunately I don't have a picture yet. I was wondering how to go about finding the value of this bottle. I know alot of local milks can go for $15-$20 and some can go alot higher. I would like to find out where my bottle falls in this range. Is there a milk bottle price guide available or a website that I can go too? I tried googling the name of the farm (it's no longer around)and found almost nil about it, just a few pictures. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony

delphinis

Reaction score
I reposted this in the Milk and Dairy section. Sorry about that. I didn't noticed that we had a separate section for that until after I posted this message in this section.

Anthony

Genno62

Reaction score
Anthony! Hi Genno here! I`m a milk bottle guy down here in Pa.! What I do is find out who ran the dairy then get hold of them! Next the peopl that worked there! You get more $ with the family then the workers! If your a milk bottle guy then the phone is your best friend lol!! Set YOUR price a little high and you can always come down!!!! Hope this helps ya! GENNO!

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH