Monkey?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

acls

Reaction score
Bannanna flavored maybe?

acls

Reaction score
Off the subject but did you guys see this one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120443748438

I always thought "Little Mac" was cool, and thought if I ever came across a McCallister's I'd probably pick it up. However, it has never been one of those "gotta have" bottles for me. A local collector must have desperately wanted this one (they are pretty darn rare). I bet you could have drank a lot of Nehi Monkey for $742 back in the day.

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
Matt I cast my ballot fer bananer.
Ya I know how it is for them gotta haves. That you on CraigsList Nehi hunting? Looks like my bottle and my yard [;)] You doing the same thing w/ a/that Ga. bottle I was telling you about?
Did you see on another post where I got rid of the Lookout? How bout where I said the gal w/ the bottle backed out? I told her "You'll hear from me in Oct." If they still have it,it will be mine.

acls

Reaction score
Saw your other post about the Lookout. I'll shoot you an e-mail to catch up.[:D]

T D

Reaction score
Off the subject but did you guys see this one:

yeah, I saw that. How about the quart size a few days later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=120447478955

T D

Reaction score
I guess the quart size made a difference of a couple of dollars...

acls

Reaction score
If I was a smart man I would be a quart collector. You get bigger graphics and they are almost always chepaer than their 10 or 12 ounce counter parts. Even the best of the best quarts only go for about $250. Much cheaper than the $1000 hardcore collectors pay for the toughest smaller ACLs.

T D

Reaction score
I agree, Matt, my problem is like everyone's - space. I do have several quarts, and I agree there are more graphics to enjoy, I just don't have the room to display them. If you store them, you have to find a whole different box to store them in. I met a young collector at the last Smyrna show - her favorites are the 7 oz green bottle acls. Those are probably my least favorite. I guess if I had to give up all bottles and keep one size, it would be the 12 oz. (Like most everyone else, I'm sure). When I build my fantasy bottle room it will have a whole wall for quarts...that way I can go out and buy those cheap quarts.[;)]

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2