Monument/Figural? Mystery Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi there! I just got this bottle, would love to know if anyone here has seen it before. I think it may be foreign? Kind of hard to capture the details but it's got a story that goes up the bottle from the base. Starts with a knight's helmet, then soldiers leading horses and cannons up to the top of the bottle where there are tents and castle at the top. Looks like it could be a cologne? Has rough pontil, tooled lip and the markings L. M. on the base (not bottom). Very crude, lots of bubbles, leans like the tower of pisa! I will post a pic as well, but it's really hard to see from this! Any help appreciated....thanks!

4804F608C46A4C038622909F5F5C74C0.jpg

Attachments

• 4804F608C46A4C038622909F5F5C74C0.jpg
    4804F608C46A4C038622909F5F5C74C0.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 75

idigjars

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Patty. I'm sorry I know nothing about your bottle but it's interesting looking. Hopefully somebody can give you some information. There are some great knowledgeable folks in this group that are always willing to share information. Thanks for sharing the pic. Paul

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome! I am new to bottle collecting and was happy to find this forum - can't wait for spring as I want to get some cool new bottles the legitimate way - by digging them up myself. We live not too far from a ghost town and if the ground wasn't covered in snow I'd be up there trying to find every saloon and brothel privy :) Anyone here in the Colorado area? I'd love to go help someone else dig just to have a little experience in it before me and the kids try it on our own....

digger1993

Reaction score
wow that is a very neat looking bottle, I dont know anything about it, but thanks for sharing the pic. [:)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles