More pics from the New England Bottle Show

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
One last thing, I also met Rob(GlassWorx), but I didn't get a pic of him and his wife, he was moving to fast buying bottles, Rob hope you got some good ones, two people I wanted to see and talk with was Joel(Mainepontil), and John(Portland med. man) they live the closest to me and are neighbors

capsoda

Reaction score
Hey Steve, It was great to meet ya at the show. I will be lookin foward to seein ya again if Wayne and Pam don't move and go into hiding before I can get back up here.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi, thanks for all the great pics., some beautiful bottles. i glad you took pics. of the members of the forum. looks like everyone had a great time. rhona

amblypygi

Reaction score
It was a great show, I enjoyed seeing all the great bottles in one place. I got to meet Ron and his wife, and see a few other friends from out our way, but unfortunately I had to replace my electrical service that afternoon so we had to leave before I got to meet the bulk of the forum crew. Next time!

Thanks again for the pointer to The Rosa Resteraunt, that was awesome. We really enjoyed the evening in Portsmouth, it's a great town.

Sean

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
Ron, you are right , so I fix it, I knew I talked to Wayne, but he was moving around and I never talked to him after that pic, I thought when I was doing it that Warren changed alot haha, I didn't remember him that way, damm there were so my of yous [:)]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85