more pictures

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jesster64

Reaction score
RE: more pictures

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: jesster64

sent you a PM. Friday, opportunity is knocking. something we waited 2 years for.

madman

Reaction score
hey guys nice stuff i dig where and when i can 1890s -1940s

THE BADGER

Reaction score
hey whats up madman ,i pretty much dig wherever and whenever i can also.i have a few good dumps around and i think im gonna hit one tomorrow.you should make a roadtrip one day and get a dig going.been digging with some of the other guys here on the forum and theres alot of cool dudes that you meet while digging.im taking a trip out to ohio but not for digging im going to ROCK ON THE RANGE CONCERT with my son.well keep on diggin and good luck you never know whats coming out next. THE BADGER

KBbottles

Reaction score
Awesome pics Tom!!! Love that funky amber bottle. Works had me busy almost 24/7 but I will have more time soon hopefully. Would love to get out soon. Also, I'm working some privy leads for us in the town of our woderful dump. :)

THE BADGER

Reaction score
hey kb and jesster dug in pa. yesterday digging was pretty steady with older bottles coming out at a decent pace.got another crock but this one had no markings on it cant tell age but could be 1890ish to turn of the century the best bottle to come out was a hutch from bethlehem i'll post some pics. THE BADGER

jesster64

Reaction score
Sounds great. wish I could have made it. next weekend looks good.
we might have to change your nickname to steve irwin, the crock hunter.

THE BADGER

Reaction score
hey tom whats up,went out today for awhile got a bunch of small stuff over by the road at the dump you and i were at then right before leaving i tried in the hole we were both digging and i got a blob from philly it was an e. mitchell clear blob.and a few clay marbles and 4 older coins they have a bunch of green stuff on them but i can see they are indian head pennies,one is a fat one.i got a nice black pipe bowl but its broken still nice though. dave

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960