more river bank finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
Hey Dollarbill, do you want to sell your jumbos? I just started collecting them. I think they're sweet.

madman

Reaction score
nice finds ilike the medicines, the milk is cool, also the jumbo peanut butter jars are nice!!!!!!!!!!! whats the one on the left, can i see a close up???

Flaschenjager

Reaction score
Hey Dollarbill -
Some may hate me for saying this (those who collect 'em[:)]), but the elephant figural Jumbo Peanut Butter is worth a good bit of money, if it's in good condition. The lids for these are very pricey and collectible as well, if you can find them. I can't quote you a price right now, but thought I'd give you a heads up.

Nice find! Look for the rest of the herd! [:D][:)][:D]

dollarbill

Reaction score
hey all just wanted to say thanks to you all. sorry iam not selling any bottle right now but yall well be the first to know iffen i ever decide to. the jumbo jar is an elephant which seem to be in pretty good shape ive seen a few an this one is diffrent than all the ones ive come across i have several other jumbo jars not elephants . my wife dug a broken one. boo boo.ive allready been looking at lid pricey they are wow! heres another pic . like i said cheap camra . trying to put the bucks together to buy a decent one. thanks agian yall great bill

Db84451.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey dollarbill that is one of the coolest bottles ive ever seen!!! man !! nice find!! mike

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter