Most valuable acl soda bottle in your area

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Hemi

There is an Oliver's Pontiac, Michigan "Deco-style" bottle on Worthpoint that sold for $195 but I can't find any info about the ACL version.

Here is the picture of the "Sun Maid" from Sweeney's ACL book. It says Premium Beverages / California Sunshine and depicts the image of a sitting bathing beauty. Its a 10 Ounce and listed as ER/Extremely Rare. My scanner works great, but the picture in the book is not very good.

SUN MAID ACL DETROIT MICHIGAN ER (2).jpg

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
Bob, the new site allows you to attach more than just three per post, which I like a lot better! I think the most I've ever done in a single post is probably about six or seven.

Gracias' - That's good to know. I just figured it was the same as before!

hemihampton

Reaction score
Hemi

There is an Oliver's Pontiac, Michigan "Deco-style" bottle on Worthpoint that sold for $195 but I can't find any info about the ACL version.

Here is the picture of the "Sun Maid" from Sweeney's ACL book. It says Premium Beverages / California Sunshine and depicts the image of a sitting bathing beauty. Its a 10 Ounce and listed as ER/Extremely Rare. My scanner works great, but the picture in the book is not very good.

View attachment 169532

Bob, I'm very familiar with the Oliver's Deco bottle that sold for $195.00. That was my bottle I sold to the Sheikh. It's really only a $10-$20 bottle in my opinion. I've seen a few of those around. Don't see the Oliver ACLs much though. Or the Olivers Hutches, which are rare. Thanks for Sun Maid pic, never seen that one before but will be looking for it. THANKS, LEON.

tsalz14

Reaction score
I heard the Pux from New Rochelle, NY is rare. Not listed in Sweeney's book

hemihampton

Reaction score
I got these from a Friend of mine a few weeks ago. Don't know anything about them. Anything in here any good? LEON.4ACLs.jpg4ACLs2.jpg4ACLsBack.jpg

hemihampton

Reaction score
About 15 years ago I was looking for Beer can dumps down in Alabama while visiting my Mom. Behind one old abandoned house I found a big dump, looked like mostly 1940 & 50's household garbage & after a little poking around I left because no beer cans. BUT, I do remember it having hundreds of old ACL Soda pop bottles. I didn't collect them at the time so left them. Now I'm wondering what I might of left behind? Maybe a pile of Country Music ACL's? LEON.

SODAPOPBOB

Reaction score
I got these from a Friend of mine a few weeks ago. Don't know anything about them. Anything in here any good? LEON.View attachment 169533View attachment 169534View attachment 169535

Hemi

Here's what I found on Worthpoint ... (All in excellent condition unless otherwise noted)

Skipper/Ohio

2013 = $20.00
2014 = $10.99 (Mid grade)

Cardinal/Indiana

2012 = $13.27
2012 = $20.50

Ossie/Michigan

2010 = $17.49

Heep Good/Washington state

Note: There are multiple variations of this bottle. The example you posted is considered common and average about $15. However, the ones to look for are like the one pictured here with an Indian scene on the label of a deco-style bottle. There are at least eight different scenes and of those shown on Worthpoint, the lowest sold for $157.50 and the highest sold for $355. The majority of them are from Wenatchee, Washington and some are from Yakima, Washington. the one pictured here is from ...

Wenatchee, Washington - Excellent condition - Sold in 2011 for $355.00

HEEP GOOD ACL DEER SEEN $355 2011 FRONT.jpg

HEEP GOOD ACL DEER SEEN $355 2011.jpg

Fair Warning! I'm going to be watching for these on eBay and elsewhere and hopefully find a "sleeper"

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26