Motherload!!! Day Two of trash pit

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dreamer2100

Reaction score
*jealous*
*jealous*
*jealous*

i wanna play in the dirt too! lol

awesome finds...i cant wait for my first dig....wooooooohoooo

longneck

Reaction score
great job zanes keep digging man show more pics of your haul love to see the bottles [:)][:)]

lexdigger

Reaction score
Zane, what a dig!!! You dug a bunch of my dream bottles in one day. Man, I've been searching for a hole like that one since day one. I can't wait to see the flasks, bitters, and others all cleaned up. If I were you, I'd dig that lot from side to side, from front to back!!! LOL. You never know, the reason the fill was so full of bottles might be because the privies were already overflowing with trash? Dig that lot hard man, there has to be more there!!! Congrats and Good Luck!!! Chris Capley

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the kudos. I have been on "cloud nine" since the darkes came out of the ground 15 minutes into todays dig. I was talking to myself the whole time as I pulled out the goodies. I am going back in the morning to keep going.I have been trying to find out info on some of the bottles and can't find any reference to them anywhere online. Some of them I find referenced are later different bottles like the A.L. Scovill & Co.I Found it listed in a later blown in mold with ny along with cincy mine just says cincinatti O. on it any help would be apprecciated. I'm gonna start cleaning in a few minutes.

JGUIS

Reaction score
DUDE, that Pikes Peak is slicker than owl $#!T[:D] Very nice job on that hole so far, I'm gonna have to go dig tomorrow after that one. The grass can wait.[;)]

zanes_antiques

Reaction score
Been cleaning these thing for a few hours. I have a few pics to post. Enjoy

2EC2C04226FA47E2AEB66EB356D125A4.jpg

Attachments

• 2EC2C04226FA47E2AEB66EB356D125A4.jpg
    2EC2C04226FA47E2AEB66EB356D125A4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics