Mother's Day flea finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dygger60

Reaction score
It was a good day at the weekend flea market, well should say Sunday flea market....scored on a couple nice little jars today, the first is a nice blue 12oz LOCKPORT MASON IMPROVED and the second is a midget (Cross) GEM..with the correct insert and a very nice screwband, no holes or cracks...both for the staggering price of $3 apiece... I had a hard time hiding the smile when he told me that....

Attachments

• 94a895ca3b8d4cc5ba13b4a2c7b1710b.jpg
    94a895ca3b8d4cc5ba13b4a2c7b1710b.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 84

dygger60

Reaction score
Ya know Rall, I wanted to go, but our son came in from college in Ohio.....and the rest as they as they say is history. I am however planning on going to Balston Spa....that is coming up pretty quick here....always some good stuff there.... How was Utica anyhow? Find anything good? I have had some luck lately....I have been working on my half gallons...just did acquire a very nice Gilchrist half gallon from a guy in NJ.... It's pretty decent now, got a nice size garage with the place we bought, able to have my jar stuff all spread out...if ya ever have a spare weekend...you will have to stop by, talk some jar.... David

MNJars

Reaction score
I really like that tiny 12oz Lockport. Both are great finds.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles