Mower's broke! Yard is MINT!! LOOK!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

towhead

Reaction score
I hear ya LC!! Can't keep a wild animal captive! That's usually when bad things happen! And, ya gotta watch their body language when they're not captive too...ears back, foot stomping, snorting... I'm gone ! Thx -Julie

carobran

Reaction score
someone near here had a pet mountain lion a few years ago,MDWFP didnt like that too much,(according to the experts they no longer exist around here,.......yeah...........right)also know someone who had a pet coon[:)][:)]

LC

Reaction score
I was looking for a bottle collector's home once , and accidenatlly went to the wrong house . The guy there had a full grown cougar or mountain lion one , never was sure which . Had it tied down to a metal post in the yard with a log chain . It was winter time and that lion had a beautiful coat of fur . He siad it was friendly . I carelessly got too close to it as we were talking and the critter reared up on his hind legs and reached out with his front paws and grabbed me and pulled me to him . Wanted to scream like a woman , but was too scared to ! Thankfully , he had the lion declawed , but I still remember the power that lion possessed in its grasp . I stay clear of the blasted varmints any time I got near one after that .

rockbot

Reaction score
What a beautiful scene. When a place has a good aura about it wild animals will be present and content. Awesome.

LC

Reaction score
They look as if they belong there , a super nice shot of nature .

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen