My Collection (looking for pricing info)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

jays emporium

Reaction score
I was collecting bottles in the 1970's and I put a couple cases of the beer bottles I drank in 1974 in my Mom's attic. Believe it or not they ARE worth something now with the original labels and caps.

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: jays emporium

I was collecting bottles in the 1970's and I put a couple cases of the beer bottles I drank in 1974 in my Mom's attic.  Believe it or not they ARE worth something now with the original labels and caps.

But mine are still worthless.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I gotta say, you seem to be handling this pretty well, Connor! At least you are on your way to knowing what is a good old bottle and what isn't!
Personally, after many years of bringing home whatever I dug up, it has become impractical to keep them all.. I have a couple thousand bottles I don't really want, but they are worth a little something and one day I will find a way to unload them.. still I actively collect bottles, but I've gotten very picky about which ones, precisely, and it really is easier to buy them than to dig, and with some knowledge of worth and a lot of patience, one will stumble on some very good deals.
So in the past I spent my weekends digging, now I hit the flea markets and yard sales.. my advice to you? Dig for a while, get into the hobby, earn your badges, and just have fun with it! Next time you see a Rolling Rock on the ground, leave it there.. one day you will have a great dig!

Wheelah23

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Dig for a while, get into the hobby, earn your badges, and just have fun with it! Next time you see a Rolling Rock on the ground, leave it there.. one day you will have a great dig!

You are rather prophetic, aren't you... [;)]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I am the seeer of seeers, prognosticater of prognosticaters...

punxsutawney_phil.jpg

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Yeah that would be an interesting before/after..[:)]

swizzle

Reaction score
Yes, very interesting. Lets see what you've learned and how you've expanded. If you're interested PM me your snail mail and I'll send you a few bottles. Swiz

surfaceone

Reaction score
Virginia+Slim.jpg

Hey Connor,

To use an old Madison Ave. slogan, "You've come a long way, baby," and in a remarkably short time. Bravo!

4420013153_b066d2e204.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mistymad28