my dug stuff in a museum exhibit in Dover NH

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Wrote this article for Worthpoint online this month. I've got 9 articles published now, it's pretty fun to say the least.
This one is on a bottle exhibit that will be featured at the Woodman Institute Historical Museum in Dover NH, right on Central Ave. I have about 100 bottles and shards on display, all of which were DUG or dived. So thats why I'm posting this here :}

It's a great museum, you'll be surprised at how many cool things are in it, considering Dover is a fairly small town. I recommend the place highly.
We're hoping to host a bottle show and sale there on August 11th. I'll keep you posted

http://www.worthpoint.com/blog-entry/collectors-years-digging-diving-bottles-display-new-hampshire-muesuem

midway49

Reaction score
Good stuff and excellent writing. Thanks for sharing and putting in the work/ time it takes.

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
That's Cool Bram.Awesome glass. We were asked to put some stuff in the Historical Society a few years ago. I forget what happened,but we never did it. Congrats on the story's also,your catching up to me[8D] I need a new exciting digging adventure to write about. [:D]

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
If I lived closer I'd definitely check it out! Looks like a great display. Were you at the show in Dover last month? I set up there for the first time this year.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
I am hoping to make a trip up north soon. I usually bypass the tolls but maybe I'll make an exception.

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Awesome Bram! You should be proud of yourself. Great way to show your love of history. Well done. You might be catching up with Rick soon on the articles too.

PD

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
[:)]https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/Way-to-go-Bram%21%21/m-603424/tm.htm
m6.gif

Latest posts

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide