My first local Druggist

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

VTdigger

Reaction score
I love the local bottles most of them don't fetch a really high price but that don't matter to me. In the long run they must be quite rare since they weren't meant to be sold nationally so there be a lot less of the local embossed pharmacists than say Bromo seltzer or Pisos that were sold nationwide. The local bottles I find and the peoples names on them are almost like celebrities to me, I even went out and found some of the proprietors gravestones and took a picture to display along side the bottle.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: VTdigger

I love the local bottles most of them don't fetch a really high price but that don't matter to me. In the long run they must be quite rare since they weren't meant to be sold nationally so there be a lot less of the local embossed pharmacists than say Bromo seltzer or Pisos that were sold nationwide. The local bottles I find and the peoples names on them are almost like celebrities to me, I even went out and found some of the proprietors gravestones and took a picture to display along side the bottle.
I like your way of thinking. We need, as much as possible, to take the monetary factor out of the equaision.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583