My Glass

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
[:D] Great Jumping Jehosephat!
There's some serious tonnage of GREAT bottles there, wow....finally someone with more bottles placed on every flat surface than me..( See honey?). Do you have to sleep on the floor? You have the bottle addiction as bad (worse) than I do....That's saying alot,..... but I will say this,...A very, very nice collection of beautiful colors and great bottles....I like the arched Hartshorns and is that an aqua Paine's Celery Compound?...I've always wanted one. Very nice. Joe

PrivyProwler

Reaction score
So when is the museum of glass tour? [8|] I knew i was a small fish in a big pond. Awsome collection!!![:D]

PrivyCheese

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great collection! It must be nice to wake up every mourning pour a cup of coffee and just look around. You must think......I wasnt dreaming.....lol....Bottles....Bottles....Bottles...A true bottle collectors Disney World. The thing that shocks me even more is I dont see any dust.....NOWHERE! That seems evem more incredable.

Poison_Us

Reaction score
I would be afraid to turn my big butt around at your place, in fear of knocking something over. Wonderful collection. Did you have to change batteries in the camera half way through? Lot's of pics there. Thanks for sharing.

FloridaRecycled

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JustGlass

Hope you enjoyed viewing my collection as much as I enjoyed collecting it.

ABSOLUTELY!!!! Thank you so much for all the pics! You have everything displayed so well...how wonderful to have such a nice collection and to be able to enjoy it everyday!

Penn Digger

Reaction score
Awesome collection!!!!!!!!!!! Love all the color. You've done great for only eight years. Overkill on the Warner's is always easy and welcome, nice variants. Thanks for sharing. You should be proud.

PD

rockbot

Reaction score
I'm with you PD, awesome collection and all those colors wow! Thanks for sharing.

Rocky

potstone

Reaction score
I like the way you collect bottles, all types. That is
they way I collect. I can't stick to one type.
Once again,,, great collection. Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
louieb583