My last wish ARTHUR

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
DAMN BUSH WHO WOUN"t FIGHT IN NAM AND COULD HAVE STRINGS PULLED TO GO IF HE WAS SO GUNG HO ABOUT IT! <LIKE CARY AND MC CAIN DID! NOW HE HAS TROUPS BOGED DOWN IN A PLACE WHEN THEY SHOULD BE IN AFGANISTAN,WHERE OUR REAL ENEMY ARE <INCLUDING LADIN! GOD PLEASE HELP OUR POOR MEN AND WOMEN DOING THE BERST THEY CAN WHEN WE HAVE A RICH,COWARD,DUMB, WON'T LISTEN TO SMARTER PEOPLE BECAUSE HE HAS TO THUMB HIS NOSE AT ALL LIKE THE BRAT HE IS>GOD HELP US PLEASE AS YOU ARE REALY OUR COMANDER IN CHIEF NOT THIS MONKEY GRINING IDIOT WITH BLOOD ON HIS HANDS THAT HE WILL HAVE TO EXPLAIN TO GOD SOMEDAY<MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THE c GREAT CHERLEADER THAT SCREWED ALL HE EVER DID INCLUDING THE JOB HE HAS NOW AND FORGIVE THE IDIOT THAT WERE FOOLED INTO VOTING FOR HIM! GOD GIVE OUR SOLDIERS THE PEACE THAT PASSES AL UNDERSTANDING AND GIVE THE LEADERSHIP THEY SO LACK NOW!

capsoda

Reaction score
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ervaMPt4Ha0

Actually it was Bush's idea but it was Congress, Democrats and Republicans, who sent the the military to do the job. The military is all volunteer, no force is used, no draft, no one has to go except the volunteers. Those young people deserve the respect of every person in this nation and the nations the fight and die to save.

No one hates war more than those who have to perform it but they will gladly go to do so.

Every time I hear "Congress is in session" I cringe at the thought of what they might do.

morbious_fod

Reaction score
I never liked Bush. I can honestly say I never voted for Bush (Gore in 2000, and Libertarian in 2004). I never agreed that we should have invaded Iraq, and openly railed against the decision. However, I’m tired of the old Bush Hater rhetoric, because it never involves solutions just accusations. Bush lied, who cares that‘s old news, how is that argument solving anything today? It isn’t, because that is an accusation, and not a solution or even a decent argument. There were a lot of factors that happened which caused the country to go to war, these all can’t be boiled down to one idiotic battle cry of “Bush Liedâ€. It’s too late for that argument we are there already, now how do we finish the job in Iraq properly without leaving the newly formed government to the wolves?

Allow our all volunteer military to finish the job, and come home with pride instead of their tails between their legs. Give them the tools and manpower needed to complete the mission, and most importantly don’t take your hatred of George Bush out on them. As for those who signed up and are now crying, “I didn’t think I would have to go to war.â€, weren’t you listening to the drill sergeants during basic training? Why do you think they taught you to fire a weapon? It’s a “win win situation†remember, they gave to you now you have to give to them, that’s how that works. If you just wanted a job you should have went to McDonalds, not to the United States military who’s trade is war, and we have all seen enough movies to know that before we enlist.

To all of those who are fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan, I salute you all and say give ‘em HELL! Hooah!!

CanYouDigIt!

Reaction score
That is one pissed off guy who cut that flag down. Flying a Mexican flag above an American flag was mentioned in the video as being illegal, but it is happening all over the southwest. Unfortunately there already has, and there is going to be a lot more of these types of confrontations in the southwestern United States especially. For those who are unaware there is a growing movement in the southwestern states called the Reconquista which it's followers believe they will take back the southwestern states for the Mexican people. This movement is very big and will continue to excellerate so long as the border is being unprotected and left wide open by the government of the United States for whoever wants to illegally cross over. It is conservatively estimated that recently over 30 million illegal immigrants have crossed over into the US. One must ask why a nation at war with terrorism leaves it's borders wide open? This insane government policy will drive down the standard of living for Americans and widen the gap between the poor and the wealthy and eventually wipe out the so called middle class.
Laws are not being reinforced for business owners who employ illegals so what does this mean? It means that the American standard of living is being lowered and when you try to find a job your going to have to settle for a lot less because illegals will work for far less a wage than an American citizen will. Before you call me crazy or uninformed look into these things im talking about because what you seen in that video is the tip of the iceberg.

capsoda

Reaction score
The job of kickin Sodamy's ass but they should have let them kick the crap outta a few more of the so call leaders in the area. Or just create a glass bottomed lake.[;)]

Hoosier49er

Reaction score
First of all Glassman, our army is made up ENTIRELY of volunteers. If they don't want to serve under our present commander in chief they don't have to enlist. Second, Bush is one of the most edjucated presidents we've had in office to date. And while we are on the topic of education, you should really check your spelling, cause WOW there are a lot of typos in your post. Third, why is it that every bleeding heart liberal hates people for working hard and becomming wealthy? Fourth, cowardly? Yeah, I guess he could have just simply dodged the draft like that other Non-inhaling, semen-stained, cheating, lying, red-nosed fella that used to call himself president. Fifth, I'm hearing of a LOT more alkeida troops being killed in Iraq than in Afghanistan, (which you also spelled wrong). Should we have not been involved in world war two? There were a lot of jews being killed in Europe for no other reason than they were jews. The same same thing was happening in Iraq. "Ethnic cleansing" was removing a lot of innocent people from the picture. I think we have a moral obligation to be there for this reason alone. As far as the leadership our troops have, it is the BEST they could possibly have. That's why we are winning. I would much rather have our troops fight in someone else's back yard than ours. Having served in the military myself as a combat veteran (Yes, in Iraq), I think I have the right to say this. Have you served your country, or is it just easier for you to spout off gibberish on internet forums from the safety of your lazy-boy? President Lincoln had a saying I'm rather fond of; "It is best to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". And last, Can anyone tell me about the poison bottle I posted a picture of in the pre 1900's forum? I'd really like to know more about it.
Thanks in advance,

glass man

Reaction score
MY SPELLING IS OF NO IMPORTANCE IF I CAN COMMUNICATE WHAT MY POINT IS ,EXCUSE ME UNLIKE G. W. WHO IS A REAL ENGLISH WONDER TO BEHOLD! NEXT MANY OF THE GUYS WHO JOINED THE NATIONAL GUARD HAD NO IDEA THEY WERE GOING TO END UP IN IRAQ I HAVE HEARD MANY SAY IF THEY KNEW THAT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE JOINED. AS FAR AS BUSH NOT DODGING THE DRAFT WELL,I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO REMEMBER ,BUT TWO GOOD WAYS TO STAY OUT OF NAM WAS JOIN THE GUARD OR THE COAST GUARD. THIS WAS BEFORE BUSH ONE SHOWED THE GUARD THEY COULD GO TO WAR ALSO BECAUSE QUAIL WAS GETTING HELL FOR BEING IN THE GUARD TOO.I BELIEVE BUSH COULD HAVE HAD STRINGS PULLED IF HE WAS SO RED,WHITE ,AND BLUE.EVEN KERRY OLD LIBERAL KERRY DID AND DID MccAIN! ANYWAY WHAT DOES IT MATTER ALL NEO-CONS SAY THE SAME OLD CRAP THEY HAVE SAID FOR 8 YEARS,LIKE RUSH ROBOTS1 SORRY MY SPELLING IS BAD ,I ONLY WENT TO GA. STATE,NOT YALE AND GET TO BE A CHEERLEADER.The plan is to make gas so high ,the poor can't afford it. That will help pollution. Than factories will come to communities again where poor can walk to work for slave wages.Problem solved for gas and work.ROYAL SCAM .O yea I SIGNED UP FOR THE DRAFT AND SAID I WOULD GO TO NAM,IT WAS 1972 THE WAR ENDED IN 73.I WAS AGAINST THE WAR ,BUT WAS WILLING TO GO. LOOK AT BUSHES FORM IT IS MARKED OUT WHERE ASKED WOULD YOU SERVE OUTSIDE USA,WHY <BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT PEOPLE TO SEE HE WOULDN'T SERVE OUT OF STATES= VIETNAM! BY THE WAY PROBABLY 90 PERCENT OF THE DRUM BEATER PATRIOTS REPUBLICANS DID NOT SERVE EITHER! MY DAD FOUGHT THROUGH 5 THEATERS AND WAS A DEMOCRATE WHO HATED WAR ESPECILLY SOME WHIMP LIKE BUSH WHO IS ALL FOR IT ,BUT WOULD'T SEND HIS DAUGHTERS! NOTHING BUT BOTTLE TALK FROM ME.ALL FORGIVE ME FOR OFENDING YOU CAUSE I AM A LIBERAL CHRISTIAN BIG MOUTH! OR IF ALL WANT I WILL JUST GO AWAY.I LOVE ALL.JAMIE

Hoosier49er

Reaction score
Jamie,
As far as the national gaurd goes, they and the Coast Gaurd, and all branches of service all signed and swore to the EXACT same contract I did, which states that they will face "all enemies of the United States, both foreign and domestic". They ABSOLUTELY knew there would be a chance that they could be shipped overseas. If they were just in it for the college money, that's too bad, there is no such thing as a free ride. They signed a contract, and now they have a duty to live up to that contract. As far as your spelling goes, yes you got your point accross. I think everyone on this forum knows that you HATE G. W. Bush and his father. (I wasn't aware that hate was such a strong Christian value... Your church must be a little different than mine is.) If your spelling and speach is un-imoportant as long as you get the point accross, why should it be any different with anybody else? And, yes, the form President Bush signed asks whether or not you would like to serve outside of the U.S., but has no bearing as to whether or not the individual in question actually will, or will not serve outside of our border. I think Kerry is a very poor example to use as a person who didn't dodge the draft. He was known to have turned tail and run in the face of the enemy on more than one ocassion. And it is also well known by the men whom he served with, that he only served to strengthen his chances at a political position later on down the road. At any rate, God bless and protect ALL our trooops! They, as well as your father, my father, and all veterans are the people responsible for our freedome. I truly hope that they will all return home safe and sound. Maybe they will even be so kind as to bring back a duffel bag full of rare bottles...[;)]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter