My New Digging Partner...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Awesome vid, very smart kid!! [:)]
That's you narrating, Dan?

surfaceone

Reaction score
And once more.

Hey Dan,

Perseverance pays off in so many ways! Thanks for Kileigh's Dig Vid. Well done, sir!

D284DDDF7BE0484D9E1EF013D20FF697.jpg
Great picure, Dan. My cockles are gettin warm, and I'm remembering taking #1 Son to my first site, as well as his first & only. He found a pumpkinseed flask within 5 minutes. He seemed to be totally immune to Bottle Digging Bug.

My baby girl, she didn't much like it either. Nowadays she gives me all kindsa static for digging in the hood.

Meanwhile, "Kileigh" sounds Gaelic as all get out to me. Is that the case? The jury seems to be out @ the baby name sites.

I'm also admiring his scratcher.

208017266_ee6581eef8_o.jpg

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

Awesome vid, very smart kid!! [:)]
That's you narrating, Dan?

Thanks. Yes, I guess you could say that's me narrating with my wife, Kim adding her comments too. Now that I have this video thing figured out I will be doing more especially now that a new digging star has been born.

Staunton Dan

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: surfaceone

And once more.

Hey Dan,

Perseverance pays off in so many ways! Thanks for Kileigh's Dig Vid. Well done, sir!

Meanwhile, "Kileigh" sounds Gaelic as all get out to me. Is that the case? The jury seems to be out @ the baby name sites.

I'm also admiring his scratcher.

The name Kileigh probably is Gaelic but actually before my son was born, we wanted to begin his name with a "K" and Leigh was the middle name of his sister, my daughter who died when she was 21. In order to honor her memory, we used Leigh in his name, hence the name Kileigh. Leigh was the 1st name of the Obstitrician who delivered my daughter in 1975. He was the Irishman of the group who started this whole name thing way back when. A little confusing. Kileigh has another sister, my other daughter who will be 45 this year. He's 5 and that makes me older than dirt and maybe that's why I like to dig in it. His scratcher, BTW, is a 3-pronged garden trowel with the outside tines cut off. I use one like it all the time. It digs well in the ash but doesn't break the bottles if you are careful. Thanks for the kind words.

surfaceone

Reaction score
BTW, is a 3-pronged garden trowel with the outside tines cut off. I use one like it all the time. It digs well in the ash but doesn't break the bottles if you are careful.

Hey Dan,

I sometimes use a long handled barbeque fork with the tines bent over in the same manner.

6b98036d342b82629839e43ba497d4b2.jpg

Yours and Kileigh's looks ergonomically superior.

Rose%5BMain%5D.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960