My North Carolina embossed soda collection...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

GeorgiaVol

Reaction score
Is your bottle clear in color? I have a couple like it but are aqua. Also looks like yours has an "ST" on it mine do not have. Great collection!! besides the Punch-I-Nello I have a Seven springs mineral water and aqua Pepsi-Cola bottle from Goldsborro. Bought them waaaaay down here in GA!

ncbred

Reaction score
Woodard Bros from Wilson, NC

woodard.jpg

ncbred

Reaction score
Seven Springs Mineral Water Co. from Goldsboro, NC

sevensprings.jpg

ncbred

Reaction score
C. Valaer Mint Cola's from Charlotte, NC

mintcola.jpg

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Envious as always! That Woodard Bros. bottle was bottled at the P.L. Woodard building in downtown Wilson. It still stands as a grain and feed store. You probably know that, but now you know that I know too, haha. I would really like to find some of these bottles instead of having to buy them.

On another note, that Thanksgiving Wilson Coke, if you got it off of ebay in a bidding war I was one of the other parties bidding. Glad you got it rather than someone I don't know. Hope I can get some of the local bottles you have one day.

ncbred

Reaction score
Anthony, I actually found that Thanksgiving Coke 2 summers ago in a creekbed when we had the big drought. Found that and a 76 ACL bottle from Greenville. What did it go for on Ebay?

ncbred

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GeorgiaVol

Is your bottle clear in color? I have a couple like it but are aqua. Also looks like yours has an "ST" on it mine do not have. Great collection!! besides the Punch-I-Nello I have a Seven springs mineral water and aqua Pepsi-Cola bottle from Goldsborro. Bought them waaaaay down here in GA!

If you are talking about the Punch I Nello, yes it is clear and is turning sun colored amethyst. All others I've seen have been aqua.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks