My Very First eBay Bottle!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
Poison_Us - Here is the description from the seller:

"Up for auction is a rare sample size, mint condition 6 sided emerald green poison bottle, circa late 1800's. BIMAL. It is only 2-1/4 inches tall, ribbed on 2 sides and embossed "Not To Be Taken" on a third. The bottle is beautifully whittled and crude. This would make a fine addition to anyone’s collection of miniature emeralds or poisons."

As for the bottle books. I plan to focus my collection primarily on American poisons for now, however I do want Rudy Kuhn's books so I will be able to know about non-American poisons. I predict that I will expand to non-American poisons in the future. Oh, Owls are a favorite of mine, too, especially since I'm from San Francisco.

Thank you for the info on English poisons. I didn't know eBay had a worldwide section. Gotta love this forum and the friendly people willing to share their knowledge!

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: Antiquenut

Ivy,here is the poison Id like to have.It comes in three sizes,but demands a pretty good price.I like the coffin poisons too.

Oh, I'd love that bottle, too, in any size! Right now my budget for poisons is pretty small which is hard considering poisons tend to be expensive. I don't mind, though. I can begin building with smaller, less expensive bottles for now.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClaireS