National Show - Pics from a cell phone

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Hey Matt

Very nice indeed!, when it came to York I couldn't resist and was glad I went, for one thing the displays were awesome.

fishnuts

Reaction score
Didn't you say you took a shot of the green glass Brown Boy?
Or, was I too tired to hear correctly?
I'd like a chance to see it again...so would others, probably, as it's...er, whatever is rarer that Extremely Rare.
Hmmm?

carobran

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

5E5312AA424E4DCFB6CB715B05DE9EEF.jpg

..the table cloths are too long, they're hiding all the stuff I can afford...
he said it was near the end of the show,notice how many bottles are still on the tables?and if tou dont mind a stupid question,how do you get those nodding smiley faces?[:)]

OsiaBoyce

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: acls

I got to meet long time phone friends and forum members fishnuts (Grant) and bottlingco (Marc). Also got to chat with the very knowledgeable celerycola (Dennis).

It was a family affair for me. My Parents stopped by and so did my Uncle Don and Aunt Marion. Forum member jaysemporium sold my Mom her first bottle ever, a New Orleans Hutch.

All in all there weren't a lot of painted label sodas. There were 3 tables total that were dedicated to ACLs and a handful of others who had some on there tables. I did pick up a nice GENIE COLA through a trade and an unusual looking squat KIST from Nichol Kola Bottling Co. - High Point, NC. Ever seen this one before bubbasdad or Osia?

62409DEAF24745E293D3C17E0709BC62.jpg

New one on me. Like the Dew ya got.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen