ND/NR collectors?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
Hey Bandit, cant' gurantee it but I think we may be going to Sherrill's Ford, NC which is where my family came from, that is near Winston Salem, NC. Send me your phone number and if we are in the area I would love to see your stuff. I do no collect NDNR bottle because they are hard to come by in my area but have always had a huge interest in them because of the fact they were thrown away therefore being rarer than any other bottle. The prices will increase as more collectors figure this out. You should write down what you pay for that way years from now you can say that you bought a particular bottle for $25 30 years ago when they are going for $100s. Kind of like all the Coke hutches stories veteran diggers and collectors tell me about from the 70s, $25-$50 each and even then people thought you were crazy.
Robert Sherrill
BARQS19

#1twin

Reaction score
Hey Bandit, I know where an old dump is with more ND/NR bottles than I would care to haul out. It has a good variety also. Exactly what are they worth? Just a ball park figure?
Thanks, Marvin

#1twin

Reaction score
Hey Robert, I'm sure you have tha Barq's ND/NR right? The dump I told you about is full of that stuff.

Marvin

oldcrownbock

Reaction score
Here is a pic of Dads quart I found is it a good one or common one? says no deposit on it.

Thanks.

IM003312.jpg

IM003311.jpg

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960