Hillbilly Dews considering selling

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I havent been up here that much lately. Been going through a divorce and its taken its toll on me. I am considering selling a lot of my bottles to get a car. I dont have pics right now, but I'm just trying to gauge the interest. I have a minty mint Barney and Ally, but I NEED $200 for it. Have the early Charlie and Bill, I think, the tri-city one and the dot over hillbilly one. I will try and post some pics here soon. Please tell me if anyone is looking for any named dew bottles, I have about 50, but sadly no party jug or any of the $1000 dollar range rare ones. Thanks guys!

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Ha, that Tammy wynette sure has a twang to her fame! I can't tell if these bottles are helping or hurting my chances of being more social. Not many girls in their mid 20s are interested in bottles. If they r then most likely they go to friend zone for some reason or another.

My green hillbilly dews gleam in the light magnificently. They will never gain too much weight and w a lil care these babies will stay beautiful forever. Thanks for the advice. Think I may keep them now!!!

Anthonicia

Reaction score
Only have my android phone for now. So, I don't know if I can upload pics, or if I just don't have the correct apk to manage pics in a file system manner. So much for all the skoooling I had in compooters... 2 years of school and I work as a security guard at a car dealership. Wow, whoopedy doo!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday