need a digger buddy in mi

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
looking for a spring time digging partner. i have a couple spots but am willing to go almost anywhere.

druggistnut

Reaction score
Hey Nic,
I'm just south of you. Scott is in Carsonville and Brian is in Bay City.
Be sure to come to the Flint bottle show, in March.
PM me with your phone #, email.
Bill

jefo

Reaction score
Hi Bill. I would still love to get in on a dig as I don't really have any local digging buddies here in Lansing. Let me know boss. Jeff Smith 517.323.7235

druggistnut

Reaction score
I probed three pits yesterday in a bad area, where I really need another pair of eyes.
Nic? Jeff? Somebody?
Bill

jefo

Reaction score
Hi Bill. I noticed your request for some digging help. Just be chance, I'm almost embarrassed to say, that I'm about to dig my first very own privy (actually a new customer of mine) They recently bought an old farmhouse in the Haslett (east of Lansing) area and when I was looking at their 1950 bathroom/addition I mentioned that before this, they had an outhouse and they said oh yeah, it's still in the backyard. The house having a stone foundation and having a year painted on a basement door (1872) it could /should be a good one. He gave me permission and that I could go to it even if they weren't home. I might try (being the home improvement guy that I am) to save the structure (a two holer) which could be the original but definately could be 100 yrs old anyway. I'm still interested in helping if you want some good experienced help. I'll keep by eyes peeled but am not necessarily on here with any regularity. Anyway, here's my land line # 517.323.7235. I'll be at the Olds Homecomming car show/swap meet here in Lans. tomorrow but feel free to leave me a voice and I'll call you back. I'm very excited about digging, hunting this old farmstead and will take pictures of the project. Jeff Smith

mtfdfire22

Reaction score
im down. you have my number, i work half day saturday and im off sunday. im digging today so call if you need the help today because a computer will be a long way away. 989-277-4301. that goes for anyone that wants to help me dig as well. if your bored and in the bay city area give me a call

jefo

Reaction score
Re. I can dig my own.....

some "people" talk a good talk but when it comes down......

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85