need help with old bottle.. pics added..

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Here is the Copelands Big Hit Beverages bottle. I have never found any info on this bottle so any help would be appreciated... thx josh

Vt56102.jpg

Attachments

• Vt56102.jpg
    Vt56102.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 81

Pettydigger

Reaction score
What is the embossing around the bottom say nonamesareleft2001? Do you know the state/city it was bottled in? Sodas with figural embossing usually demand a little higher value than common crown top sodas. BTW welcome to the forum Josh, my name is Josh also, SWEET![:D]

Reaction score
Josh, around the bottom it reads Big Hit Beverages. It is from Manchester Georgia. Me and my dad dug this bottle years ago and we have asked everyone we know about it. No one seems to know anything about it. Thx, Josh

Pettydigger

Reaction score
Crown top sodas were mass produced in the 20's and 30's in the UnitedStates. Virtually 1000's of sodas are not documented, be it value, or history on the bottler. When it comes to sodas usually local collectors of the region it was bottled desire them most. Sorry I could not be of much help, but someone-someplace will be able to help you eventually, hang on to it Josh. Good luck on your future digs.[:D] Josh

Reaction score
Josh, thx for the time and info. Maybe ill figure it out sooner or later.. better sooner than later lol... thx josh

grime5

Reaction score
i would love to have that bottle. i have an acl bottle big hit beverages. if you go to www.decosodas.com there is a picture of that bottle there. the person that has that site would probably be able to help you with a value on it. later greg

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn