Needing an honest opinion...

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Dadsbottlegirl

Reaction score
My dad passed away a few months ago and we are ready to sell some of his bottles but we do not know where to begin or what to do. If someone can please help me that would be great! We are in the Salt Lake Valley.. I have pics of some, and names if that would help..

Traci

tombstone

Reaction score
search past auctions on ebay for those bottles that have embossing.

earlyglass

Reaction score
Traci,

First, sorry to hear about your dad.

About the bottles, I think you are pretty safe asking any of the members of this forum for help identifying and pricing your bottles. If you are selling them, you can do it through Ebay or any traditional auction house. It would be nice to see them posted in this forum, so some of the collectors here can have a chance to purchase them, maybe in a private auction format! Anyways, you will need to take pictures, and get accurate descriptions of each. Keep in mind that condition is VERY important to collectors, so please make a note of any issues (cracks, chips, bruises, wear, etc.) Good luck!

Mike

huffmnd

Reaction score
If you are wanting an honest opinion you came to the right place. The people here on this forum are the best of the best in my opinion. You can learn a great deal from these folks and they will tell you all you need to know. Pictures are a must though and we all love to look at bottles.
m16.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960