NEHI ORANGE AND NEHI GRAPE POP BOTTLES

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Jennifer

Reaction score
We have three Nehi Orange Pops and three Nehi Grape Pops that have never been opened in their original six pack carrying (paper) container.

Would anyone have any idea what these might be worth? We're not really interested in selling them, but curious as to an appraisal. I know. I know. They are only worth what anyone would be willing to pay.

Jennifer

Reaction score
I am not sure....I know there is not a lot of color in the bottles. They are in storage and I would have to actually look and look for them..lol.

BARQS19

Reaction score
If the grape have purple painted labels and the orange have orange labels and nutrition facts then they're new. They still sell them in certain stores.

Jennifer

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: BARQS19

If the grape have purple painted labels and the orange have orange labels and nutrition facts then they're new. They still sell them in certain stores.

No, sir....We know for a fact they are from the 60s or early 70s as they were given to my husband in the early 70s. I don't see NEHI orange or NEHI grape sold in bottles in my area. I haven't taken time to locate them but we definitely do still have them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles