Nehi Top of the World Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
im deffintly not an expert but i thought the bottle was supposed to be a clear bottle. This color doesn't seem right to me but ill let the one with way more knowledge than me chime in on it.

epackage

Reaction score
In this post you see a blue one from Petretti's book...So I assume this color is possible too..

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-382787/tm.htm

flasherr

Reaction score
it is possible but if you notice in post under pic sodapobob even commented on the color in the book "Did you notice that most of the bottles appear purple? I think the photo editor guy must have messed up on that aspect of the book", the one in current auction almost looks painted to me the color doesn't quite seem jadite. It may just be the lighting of the photo.

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: flasherr

it is possible but if you notice in post under pic sodapobob even commented on the color in the book "Did you notice that most of the bottles appear purple? I think the photo editor guy must have messed up on that aspect of the book", the one in current auction almost looks painted to me the color doesn't quite seem jadite. It may just be the lighting of the photo.
I think it looks strange too...

The Uncola

Reaction score
I thought it was very odd to see a green top of the world bottle, I had to post it to see if they even made a green version of this bottle. Did they? Or did they top of the world bottles have a act to get the colors from lights round them. This one seems almost painted.

The Uncola

Reaction score
I wish they wouldn't have. They could of probably gotten some money off it if they hadn't of. That's probably why nobody bid on it, because it looks painted.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie