New additions

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Got these at the 49er show.
FF46390488F74374A95FC35762B60447.jpg

96EF3E260F2149108C34A139DA7D7E36.jpg

Bottleworm

Reaction score
WOW! Those are some amazing additions! I love them! Nice colors!

FitSandTic

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing these Steve, the cobalt piece is awesome. I took a stab at one several months ago and was unsuccessful. I have seen that jar in several different sizes, yours is the largest I have seen. I have heard people give them a possible Lockport attribute.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
I couldn't guess where it was made but it was dug In Marysville ca as was the snuff next to it. That was the best show I have been to in a long time, lot's of deals.

FitSandTic

Reaction score
The snuff is a really nice piece! If you like utilities you gotta have some snuffs. It looks like one my dad recently bought me at an auction. I tell you Steve snuffs are my favorite and I am always on the hunt for new ones. Do you have any others? I would love to start a post where everyone on the forum posted a picture of their snuffs. I just got a odd colored master snuff for my collection. I am on the hunt for a mini now.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
I have two others that I dug. My favorite is an amber one I dug in Marysville ca in the 70's. Got two of them out of the hole.

FitSandTic

Reaction score
I believe I saw that one on Steve's New Hampshire glass page he has worked so hard on. It has chamfered corners and is a caramel color? I have 3 that are from New England, but are all different era's. I also have two that are believed to be Mid-Atlantic. One is said that shards are found in Baltimore privies right often. The other one well let's just say it is really hard to determine.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen