New Aluminum Coke Bottles!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tristian bottle

Reaction score
Have any of you seen the new coke bottles they have out here now in canada, not sure about U.S but we have them, it is a thick all aluminum bottle with a plastic label on it and a metel twist cap i found this intresting and had to buy one, sure enough it keeps the drink colder too [;)]

Here is a pic of what i am talking about

07012A857A384EACB9E9C60D2699DBE4.jpg

Attachments

• 07012A857A384EACB9E9C60D2699DBE4.jpg
    07012A857A384EACB9E9C60D2699DBE4.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 92

Blackglass

Reaction score
Thats pretty neat, they look and have the same sheen as those aluminum budweiser beer bottles. Now the bottles may be cool and all, but the contents can't even compare to a fresh bottle of Jones soda! Sorry Coke, high fructose corn syrup is not a good substitute for cane sugar.

reallyrs

Reaction score
Gotta agree on the cane sugar. The GOOD Coke doesn't come from America... Wait, that doesnt sound right...

pyshodoodle

Reaction score
I have one of those - got it a couple years ago.

I noticed lately that some coke now says sucrose instead of high fructose corn syrup. Not quite sure what that means.
A couple weeks ago, I splurged and bought a bottle of Mexican Coke at Wegmans, cuz they still make it with sugar AND it comes in a glass bottle, as all soda should.
And I have a new acl Boylan's birch beer made with cane sugar that I think I will add to my bottle collection[:D].

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Kate,...I just went downstairs to take a pic of our Boylan's I'd been saving in the pantry (We treat ourselves to a diff. flavor/bottle each time we go up the road to the Seneca Nation to buy smokes...) But after knocking things over looking behind stuff, I hollered up to Laur thru the air register,...."Where are those Boylan bottles that were in the pantry"?!!!! "Oh,...those went to the recycling center,..remember?[:D][:)][;)][:mad:] I guess she was serious when she said she hates all my clutter,...LoL. Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski