New digger here :)

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
I am on another forum, but I was looking for a forum that specializes in glass only. I started off by collecting Antique Coke stuff, mostly bottles, than moved to coins, then bottles and coins. I love local pieces, hutches, and any kind of sodas. I am strict pre 1970 for my collection. I'm 16, and back to my actual post.

I started digging bottles for the first time 5 days ago after getting info from a teacher that a dump was there. I went around and probed, and have gotten some great bottles. I will post a thread later of everytthing i've dug. I started with ACLS and now im down to pontiled wines, got a hutchinson, and lots of medicines and whiskey/liquors. Will post pics and info later.. thanks

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome aboard, kid! What part of the world do you hail from?

epackage

Reaction score
Good to see you make the move from TN to here, TN is a great site but this is THEE Bottle Mecca...Jim

botlguy

Reaction score
Welcome to the blue pages Ashton. Hope to see pix and stories of your finds. Please give us a general location so we can get a better feel for what you are finding and showing us. At least come back, we like newer, younger collectors and encourage newbies.

stumpknocker

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Ashton. What area are digging in, city and state? Look forward to seeing some of your local finds.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229