New England Bottle show Apr 2 !

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

capsoda

Reaction score
I'm comming about 1700 miles to visit my buddy Wayne Godfry [southern Maine diver] and go to the bottle show so I went ahead and ordered some good weather fou the weekend. Hope you folks don't mine.

I'm a tender southen boy an ma skin chaps so easily.[:)]

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Hey Bram I'll be there with a few goodies, but my dug stuff comes home with me.[:D]

Can't wait to see all the forum members, it should be a great show.

Joel

capsoda

Reaction score
Be a headin that way tomorrow at high noon. Should get there about 6pm so get yer chillen offen tha streets an hide yer women an liquor.LoL

I'm really coming after yer glass.[:)]

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Warren...

They don't sell "Old Milwaukee's Best" in glass bottles... only in can![:'(]

Looking forward to greeting you at the airport... I've had it with painting for a while, PAM's HOME[sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif][sm=tongue.gif]

It was the longest 15 days of my adult life... glad she's back... I picked her up at 11:30 last night and got home a little before 1:00 am. Didn't get much painting done today.

E-mail me or PM me so I can have some treats for you guys when I pick you up tomorrow night!![;)]

You didn't sedriously pack your TV and Computer to bring, did ya?

Wayne[&:]

Mainepontil

Reaction score
It looks like I'm not going to make it[:(][:(]

I've got a sick 9 month old daughter that needs me. It's nothing serious, just a bad cold and ear infection....enough to make me feel guilty if I leave her.

Hope you all have a great time.

Joel

downeastdigger

Reaction score
Crawling through the mud and briars of Eliot Maine
Hi Joel-
the show was great, I was disappointed when I heard you couldn't come. I knew how much you were looking forward to it.
I says alot about you that you chose to stay home. The world needs more Dads like you. The bottle Gods will smile on you as well, and though shalt be rewarded in colored pontils.
I'm glad your baby is ok. Lets dig some time soon.
Take care,
Bram

Mainepontil

Reaction score
Thanks Bram......I'm glad the show went well, can't wait for next year.

My mother in-law took the baby for a few hours while my wife and I went on a quick dig. It was cool, found a few goodies.

I've got a HUGE dump that you NEED to dig with me. It's mostly ABM with some blown stuff but there are tons of jugs, Cokes, fruit jars and milks. It covers about 5 acres and is only 4' deep (easy digging) It's a good early season dump. I dont have any days off until the 2nd Tuesday in April. I'll shoot you an email when I go, It's only about 1/2 hour from you.

Here's one from today, unembossed but still nice.

100_3334.jpg

Joel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tasha85