new finds

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi everyone, finally finding more then beer bottles. as we dug into the hill a little more, on top of the beer bottles are other types of bottles.found my 1st straight sided coke today,balt. md and a budd's carbonated beverages, ellicott city, md. also found milk bottles and ball jar's (c1923-1933). any help with dating these bottles or value greatly appreaciated. thanks for looking, rhona

Nk28085.jpg

Attachments

• Nk28085.jpg
    Nk28085.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 69

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
these are 2 of the milk bottles we found. so far we have brought over 200 embossed beer bottles home and there are more there. rhona

Nl30225.jpg

madman

Reaction score
hey rhona congrats!!! looks like you have found a nice dump, im gona say 20tys on the dating, you have found some really neat stuff !! i bet theres older stuff if you dig deeper !! again very nice mike

GuntherHess

Reaction score
Hi Rhona,

Are you in the Baltimore bottle club? If not , that is a good place to take finds to get identified if you have too many to post here. Sounds like you are in the area.
http://www.baltimorebottleclub.org/

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi mike and guntherhess, thanks for looking at my finds. i join the baltimore antique bottle club a couple of months ago. i think it's great. i was surprise to find the remeans of paper lables on some of the embossed beer bottles. i found a date on 2 of them, 1 was june, 30th 1906 and the other was 1905. thanks again for looking, rhona

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey