New Here

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MuggyFL

Reaction score
How's it going? My name is Karl, and I am 21. My dad and I have been bottle digging for about 15 years. My dad has been doing it before that though. We have been on a break from digging, but we're getting back into it. We live in St.Pete, Florida. Below I have just a sample of some of our favorite bottles. I liked the site and think this will be a great help to us. And hopefully we can help as well.

Xv64894.jpg

Picture cropped and reduced in size - please see Help - Using the Forum ---> Uploading a Picture - Admin

IRISH

Reaction score
Hi MuggyFL, welcome to the forum.
You have got some nice bottles there, I didn't realise that embossed case gins where found in any number in the US looks like you have some stunners [:)] .
What name is on the torpedo?

MuggyFL

Reaction score
Thanks!

On the Torpedo it reads; Mineral Waters, Islington, London, Webb's.

Sq46879.jpg

Attachments

• Sq46879.jpg
    Sq46879.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 81

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum Karl! Great looking display you have.... super looking arrowheads and bottles. I collect minerals and bottles, funny how stones and glass go together! Taz

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Hi Karl and welcome to the forum !
Great display of early glass......thanks for sharing !
Are you a member of the St.Pete Club ? Did you get in on the recent dig in Tampa by the club members ? And one more question I promise !!!! Do you know Lynn McLarty or Bill Budstead down your way ? Brian

MuggyFL

Reaction score
BRIAN S.

We were part of that club, and now we will be re-joining. We did miss the tampa dig which they found lots of case gins. And I believe my Dad knows those two guys. I know I have met Bill Budstead.

Thanks for all the greetings.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Muggy ,
I heard they found some great stuff on the dig ! I heard one of the diggers got a Cobalt Key West , Fla. Medicine, quite a few Vandenburgh and P.Hoppe Case gins , and quite a few Golden Cream Whiskey Mini jugs. I was invited to dig at Tampa with the St.Pete Club ...... but couldn't get away from work . :eek:(
I have been trying to get Lynn McLarty to send some pics of the dig so I can post them on the forum. But he has been busy finishing up his Deer hunting for the year. I may email Bill B. and see if he has any pics also.
Well , once again ... good to have you aboard ! Brian Shultis

MuggyFL

Reaction score
Just to let you know BRIAN S., that Cobalt Key West , Fla. Medicine, sold for $900.

wootten

Reaction score
muddy-just this word "wow' best of luck, wendy

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdtivey