New member first post on my findings from digging the last few weeks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kaleb86

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a bottle finding problem lol I didn’t know that there was a bunch of other people who have the same passion. I am also interested in trading with people or buying/sell. Anyway here’s some of the bottles that I found recently
IMG_0303.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

DeepSeaDan

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have a bottle finding problem lol I didn’t know that there was a bunch of other people who have the same passion. I am also interested in trading with people or buying/sell. Anyway here’s some of the bottles that I found recently View attachment 254435View attachment 254438View attachment 254443View attachment 254444
A passion is not a problem! You are among a vast cadre of bottle enthusiasts here! Congratulations on some nice finds & welcome to the group.

Kaleb86

Reaction score
A passion is not a problem! You are among a vast cadre of bottle enthusiasts here! Congratulations on some nice finds & welcome to the group.
I agree with that statement. I have been dragging bottles home for over 10 years something about finding them and researching them.

embe

Reaction score
Nice embossing and cleaned up nice too!

Hladnopivo

Reaction score

Kaleb86

Reaction score
Thank you
Nice beers. I always love digging pieces of local history. You can learn a lot about your city from this hobby!
I agree a lot to be learned from what’s underneath our feet. I didn’t post my local town bottles it shows how they travel. I did find some but I was pressed for time and didn’t get to post the picture of them

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TDF.1973