new memeber

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
hello everyone as u no i am new to the forum but ive been collecting for about 6 monthes and i live in one of the fist citys in the united states so theres plenty of old bottles

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi marylandbottler, welcome to the forum. what area are you located in. i been diggin in some of the older areas, but haven't found the really old stuff yet. good luck, rhona

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi maryland bottler, that should be a good place to look. from what i know, that area has not been over developed yet. have you check out old maps yet? i been looking in the ellicott city area. which is a pretty old town. good luck, rhona

madman

Reaction score
hey maryland, that dump sounds great!! better get to diggin so we can see the pix mike

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi marylandbottler, it's nice to have a large dump to dig. are the milk bottles embossed?post some pics. soon. we can compare md. milk bottles. good luck, rhona

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Marylandbottler...

Thank you for clarifying the questiion about you being from the "fist" city... I was a little worried about that ...[&o]

Anyway, welcome to our forum and our family. [:)]

We hope that you can find all the answers to your questions about digging... bottles... diving... bottles.... collecting... bottles and just general conversation about... digging... diving... collecting bottles... etc...[:-]...

Welcome to the forum...
Wayne[&:]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter