New Paterson bottles, and the surrounding area!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the Cardinell Inks that I just got, they are actually "ink removers" which is different for sure, and I know the one with the stopper also comes in green which I am now looking for. They are both from Montclair New Jersey which is another neighboring town, and the smaller one came with the great tin as well. The F. Greenwood crowntop is one I have but just found with a different address in the slug plate as you can see, here are the pic's and as always your comments are welcome and enjoyed.
Jim
The 2 differant Greenwood slug plates
FGreenwood1embossing.jpg
[/IMG]
FGreenwood2embossing.jpg
[/IMG]

The Cardinell Ink remover in amber bell shaped, amber small and the green I am searching for now
CardinellInkamberbell.jpg
[/IMG]
CardinellInkambershouldered.jpg
[/IMG]
Vt58436.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is the tin for the small amber ink remover
CardinellInkTin.jpg
[/IMG]

The group as a whole
FGreenwoodplus.jpg
[/IMG]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Looking good, Jim!! Shall I add Montclair to your wish list?
I scanned the antique center again yesterday, nothing new.. will keep eye peeled for ya..

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx Charlie, no you can stick with Paterson, I just figured it was a good way to add some color and now I am trying to get that small green ink eradicator. I was shocked when I realized the Greenwood with a different address ended without any bids and I didn't take the time to look at the closeup pics of the embossing, I got it for $3 and I find no record of the company being at that address in my Paterson History books. The small bottle in the tin was funny as well, the woman who had it never opened it and figured there was just some sort of powder in it, when I asked her if it had a bottle she told me no and then e-mailed me back an hour later shocked saying she had it for years and never even knew it.

I also added these two bottles Charlie, both from Passaic

ThosDuttonHutchptaquaPassaic.jpg
[/IMG]
053CCDAEDA4F44929848A46A9F67E0EC.jpg
[/IMG]

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenGlassNDrivewayRocks