New Paterson Hutch plus....

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx to a GREAT MEMBER here I was told about this e-bay auction which didn't mention Paterson or even New Jersey in it's title or description and I was able to get this "Unknown to me" hutch in a round slugplate from Wm. J. Morrison Paterson NJ.... Thank You So Much To Him and to everyone here who has sold, given or just told me about a bottle from my area of collecting. I truely appreciate you all and will do everything in my power to help you guys & gals in anyway possible, just let me know what you collect and I will keep an eye out for it and write it in my bottle book of who collects what. Charlie can attest to my non-stop searching for one, and yes the 2 Philly bottles will be on e-bay, the tall hutch looks like an interesting color.... enjoy and have a great holiday !!!!!!....Jim

morrisonhutchnew.jpg
[/IMG]

Lordbud

Reaction score
Glad to see someone's picking up really nice bottles for their collection. You seem to be on a "roll".[;)]

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx LB, I got some great help on this one for sure, I do a search of New Jersey bottles on e-bay and I never would have seen this if not for the extremely keen eye of a fellow site member, this place rocks !!!!
Thanx again,
Jim

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday