New to antique bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Kaila

Reaction score
Hi! I am new to the antique/collectible bottle world. My father-in-law passed back in August and I have been going through his old bottles. I have about 12 boxes, give or take, of old bottles. Some of them are poison bottles, jim beam decanters, avon bottles, old soda bottles, etc. I have just started with some of the small and poison bottles. I am looking for values of the bottles as we are planning to sell most of them to help with the estate. I have found some on Ebay but some I have not been able to find at all. This is very interesting to me and it's been a lot of fun discovering and learning!!!!

Kaila

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome, Kaila!
Feel free to post pictures of the ones which elude your research ..we'll tell you what you've got there.. [;)]

peejrey

Reaction score
Yes, and Welcome to ABN!
The blue pages of the 21st century...[;)]
As Cyberdigger said feel free to post pictures,i love doing research, and we all love looking at what other people have collected....
-Preston

Kaila

Reaction score
Thanks! I am actually going through some of them right now and will post some pics, hopefully this afternoon. Any help you can give would be very appreciated!!!

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
Hello and welcome, I hope we can help you out. Sorry about your loss.
I know that Avon and Beam, or most of the modern decanter type bottles, have diminished in interest. Poisons have remained but lost value due to the economy.
Your search on ebay is a perfect place to start. It gives a fair representation. Make sure to check the "completed" as well. It's only a 15 day history though.
Pictures are great and we look forward to them.

Kaila

Reaction score
Thanks! Getting ready to try to get some pics and descriptions up.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Welcome....I hope you find some good stuff amongst those bottles,...Try to be patient when first resizing photos here...Takes a bit to get them down to size. Paint program works pretty good. (I think they have to be 200 kb or lower)....Looking forward to some pics.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR