New to forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

walloongirl

Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a very pretty bottle at the flea market yesterday. It is about 12 " tall and clear. The embossed lettering says F.Diaz-SA. The bottlle is very pretty with fancy embossed vines,flower basket and wreaths. Strangely enough I had purchased a smaller similar bottle without lettering about a year ago at a local charity donation shop. The smaller bottle looks more like vaseline glass as it has a yellowish green tint and is not as crystal clear is the larger bottle. I consider myself very lucky to find these embellished bottles and will use them as flower vases. Has anyone got an idea of the history or age of these bottles? Both have side seams that stop at the lip and another seam on the lip at 90 degrees. Thank you for any help.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Liz!
It sounds to me like the bottles you've found are not very old, and were made overseas somewhere for decorative purposes, such as infused vinegar.
Using them as flower vases sounds like a great application for them! Have fun and be creative.. [:)]

walloongirl

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, I think I may fill them with colored water and set them on the window sill. I didn't pay much, just loved the embossing.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vladlitski