New To Site

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

crabbergirl

Reaction score
While I am not new to forums , nor am I new to hunting / collecting , I am new to this site. I am so excited I can hardly sit still. There are so many threads I want to read. It will take me forever to get in the grove of this site and it's members but I look forward to reading every post I can.
My passion for hunting and collecting started when I was working for the Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission. It spread to my husband and now my son. We often take our boat out and hit the banks of the St. Johns River. With the rich historical value of Florida , every trip lends itself to quality bottles.
I look forward to learning tips to help me make the best of my trips. I can't wait to post a picture of a very unique bottle I have been unable to research.

Happy hunting all!

coreya

Reaction score
welcome to the site from a fellow floridian in ocala, there is a hugh amount of knowledge and knowledgable people here.

crabbergirl

Reaction score
Coreya,
Thanks! Nice to know there is someone from this area. Do you hunt the springs much?

crabbergirl

Reaction score
Poison,
I hope to be able to learn a little more about some of the items I have. I can tell those who contribute information know what they are talking about. This appears to be one of the best sites I have found.
PS love your name by the way. I only have a couple poisons. They seem to rare to find in this area, or I am not looking in the right spots :(

Poison_Us

Reaction score
Thanks. It's just part of my creative side. If you need IDing of your poisons, you can visit our site and see if it's on there. If not, you can post it in the Poisons area and I'm sure I or someone who is a poison collector can help you out. We dont have everything on our website. If it's not in our gallery, check out the Wanted area. No dice on both, then post it in the Poisons area. We shall let you know what you got.

coreya

Reaction score
No my hunting is confined to yard,estate and flea mkt sales but I have heard of some great finds in the rivers as they were always dumping grounds. I havent been diving in 35 years which was when no certification was needed (trained by a navy seal) so no certificate = no diving.

cobaltbot

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We have a member Capsoda who knows a lot about bottles from down your way. He has been on too infrequently lately! Also try the search feature for tons of good reading.

crabbergirl

Reaction score
Thanks to all for your great direction. I will try to post a few of my ? bottles. I just found this site today while at work. Oopse did I say that?

Coreya,
Now days most of my hunting is done on river banks, to darn old to fight the gators and currents anymore. And I too have no current cert any longer.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Nancie,...Welcome to the forum,.....It's a very interesting place, with alot of good folks and stories.
m6.gif
Joe

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandaward