New to the Forum

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
That reminds me, I forgot to comment about that. My mother-in-law made a very cool shadow box from a broken owl, so I'm going to make my attempts at that as well - also try to make some mosaic tables, too. My husband has promised to save broken glass for my projects. I'm not crafty, but my husband, his best friend, and the best friend's girlfriend are, so between the four of us, hopefully we'll have something soon. This poor guy was pulled from a recent dig, and I made sure he was saved for a project. I didn't dig him, but I took the pic!
4051123658_b24e6ce704_o.jpg

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
Thanks Charlie! It's going to be a fun journey building this collection. Neat signature, eh? I hunted around online for that for a while yesterday...then I had to tweak it because the font used on here is different than where I got it from. I wish I had room for a skull and crossbones, but this one's pretty cool, too!

glass man

Reaction score
WELCOME! I LOVE YOUR DRAWING OF THE POISON BOTTLE! LOTTA GOOD POISONS ARE MACHINE MADE.

I COLLECT MOSTLY WHAT EVER,BUT LOVE COLORS. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BOUT MACHINE MADE BOTTLES . I TEND TO LIKE THE OLDER ONES TOO.

I GOT A COUPLE OF POISONS,NOTHING GREAT THOUGH,BUT I LIKE THEM! [&:] JAMIE

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

Welcome to the forum....There's some vr. knowledgable poison collectors on here....Interesting bottles. I get into some later dumps once in awhile but rarely dig them.... Joe

Thanks!! So where do you get your bottles from if you don't dig that much?

PoisonIvy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: glass man

WELCOME! I LOVE YOUR DRAWING OF THE POISON BOTTLE! LOTTA GOOD POISONS ARE MACHINE MADE.

I COLLECT MOSTLY WHAT EVER,BUT LOVE COLORS. I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BOUT MACHINE MADE BOTTLES . I TEND TO LIKE THE OLDER ONES TOO.

I GOT A COUPLE OF POISONS,NOTHING GREAT THOUGH,BUT I LIKE THEM! [&:] JAMIE

Thanks Jamie! I wish I could take credit for the drawing of the bottle, but I only tweaked it a little. I had wanted a skull and crossbones, but the small ones looked funny, and the good ones were too big.

I get kinda bummed when I find out a cool bottle I like is machine made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday