New Website

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

westernglassaddict

Reaction score
Hi Fellow collectors and diggers,

I have created a new website which combines an auction, and fixed price site. We have digging news, and historical research focusing mainly on Western U.S. glass, but I am very open to including good glass from anywhere. I am always looking for consignments, and charge about half of what auction houses charge to sell your quality item. Great research, and digging stories also requested. I also charge no buyers premium, so you know as a buyer what you are actually paying for a bottle. I will update the site with fresh items for sale / best offer every Monday and they will be listed for 14 days.
My ebay experiences have really accelerated the desire to get this site up and running. Please feel free to log on and look around. There are still a few pages which are not quite functional, but most are. I will be listing some more great items this coming week.

I welcome your thoughts and comments, as I want this site to be a venue to really appeal to all in the hobby. log on to oregontrailantiquebottles.com ( long name I know.)

Thanks You,
Westernglassaddict

CALDIGR2

Reaction score
Lookin' GOOD, Dale. Super nice site, great stuff. Like you, I'm a sucker for quality western glass. Ain't nothin' else quite like it.

appliedlips

Reaction score
http://www.oregontrailantiquebottles.com/

Nice site, good luck

Lordbud

Reaction score
There's so much more to Western glass and Western history than your basic thousand dollar bottle...nice website for the Advanced Collector though.[8D]

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Westernglassaddict,
Looks like a nice site. I see that a couple of bottles have sold. I have one dig story (if you'd like it) but I couldn't see the links to the stories on there. Let me know.

westernglassaddict

Reaction score
Just email your dig story, and any photos to my contact email on the "contact us" tab. Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your story!

Westernglassaddict

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen