New western Canadian ACL's for me!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

iggyworf

Reaction score
upnorth welcome! Canadacan , you got some great Canadian stuff! Keep it coming! My Dad's relatives were from Canada, so I am half Canadian myself. Good Day!

Canadacan

Reaction score
upnorth yes welcome to the site!....What area of Sask. are you in?....I was born in Regina!, we still have a lot of family out that way.

Thanks iggyworf!....I just love to share and glad a few people get to see stuff from other regions of the continent. Funny thing you mention being half Canadian!....We have big USA roots on my wife's side, her mom is American and lived in Canada most of her adult life...recently became a Canadian citizen. She has Aunts in California...little contact though, and She has Aunt & Uncle in Delta Colorado...along with Grandpa and cousins....Grandma sadly passed away a few short years ago from cancer.....we have made a few road trip down there, best time of our lives!...love road trips!
Then on my Dad's side, my Great grandfather was from the USA and migrated to Canada in the early...say 1907-1910 ish period....also before he came my Grandfather was born at Lake Henry, Minnesota in 1903.
My Grandfather on my mom's side was also an American citizen....born in Tampa Florida in 1897....he Came to Canada with his Pioneering family in 1906.
We have pretty deep roots to the USA.:flag:

This is the cover of my family tree on my Dad's side.....yea I had 43 cousins!!!...don't even know them all...several have passed on.

20160309_102544_resized.jpg

Last edited:

iggyworf

Reaction score
Cool history Canadacan. Thanx for sharin. One of my sisters has recently got into ancestry.com to do our Dad's side and my Mom is hooked on it checking her side.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tina Luallen