NH Digging Partner

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glassgopher721

Reaction score
Looking for someone who is as passionate about digging as I am to dig with from time to time. I have a few friends who go with me but are sometimes ununavailable. I love exploring new places and trying to find old dumps. I know of a couple dumps that I'd like to dig with the right people. Last time I tried this I got burned. Shared a dump with them only to have it totally raped.

goodman1966

Reaction score
Man, I give my left(you know what) to dig up north. I hate to hear that happened to you. Hopefully you will find a nice forum member to did with. Best of luck to you ! Mitch

sunrunner

Reaction score
wood be nice I lived up there in the 1970s and dug a lot of dumps in nh and mass. Portsmouth, Newburyport , Exader. good place to dig. good luck.

Cthulhu

Reaction score
I'm never usually unavailable, I just don't have a car very often x.x ...

JBC

Reaction score
Interested in digging dumps or privys! Only been digging for a few years and metal detecting mostly in NH. Ive collected quite a few!Purchased and dug mostly common but some better ones as well. Looking to find new places, im used to digging by myself but would be cool to dig with others. Im in Charlestown NH

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
I am fifteen and I have only found bottles that have been on top of the ground I am very interested in digging with someone even if I don't keep any bottles and I am from Nevada.-John

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorginaAc